Cristiano Ronaldo proves he is not shy and retiring by stripped off again for his most daring photo shoot yet.
Real Madrid super star Ronaldo posted a teaser to the pictures on Instagram, as he appeared to be completely naked.
The Portugal international shows he has the tackle to go along with his impressive scoring rate – the Ballon d’Or holder has netted 28 times for Real Madrid this season.
Ronaldo lays back in an iconic Le Corbusier chair with just a photographer’s arm obscuring his modesty – as he teases an upcoming project.
- Watch Cristiano Ronaldo do kick-ups in his bedroo0:53
- Rio Ferdinand reminisces about how Cristiano Rona0:31
- Arsene Wenger speaks ahead of West Ham clash12:38
- Antonio Conte refuses to rule out move for Sanchez0:51
- Jurgen Klopp on Liverpool’s summer transfer plans1:15
- Patrice Evra launches ‘Be a Panda’ campaign to co1:50
- Denise Lewis challenges Arsenal stars to get thei1:11
- Beginner’s Guide to the Grand National1:35
- Rolando Aarons arrives at Newcastle Magistrates’ 0:21
CRISTIANO RONALDO SHOWS OFF HIS LEGS IN NEW WORKOUT
Share this video
In another shot he shows off his impressive, for a 32-year-old at least, back muscles as he spreads himself in a narrow corridor.
Ronaldo is used to the camera after posing in the bulge in his own brand boxer shorts numerous times.
Last year he posted the Mannequin Challenge in just his pants to put a smile on fans faces.
Ronaldo has helped Portugal to the European Championships and Real to top spot of La Liga – with 10 games left to play this season.
Earlier this week Ronaldo unveiled his cool new boots , after having his name lent to an airport.
He has launched his new Nike CR7 Chapter 4: Forged for Greatness boots, which will be debuted when Real travel to Leganes this week.
The molten-esque orange and red base of the boots blend into a metallic silver, representing hot iron being forged into shape.